- Flexible Building Prototype Study
The Transformer is an intelligent and imaginative approach to transforming extraordinary workplace and research environments. This efficient, cost-effective modular building system can be assembled and disassembled as needed. Modular transformation enables change to occur rapidly, while maintaining the quality of the indoor environment, space, and light.
The transformer provides a forward-thinking approach to entitlement and planning that creates flexible, innovative spaces that are ready to adapt to future user needs.
- Beauty and Simplicity
- Flexible Spaces
- Ecology & Access to Nature
- Efficiency of Resources & Materials
- Health & Environmental Quality
WET & DRY LAB
HIGH BAY R& D OFFICE
Office / Lab Considerations:
- 11’ Planning module for labs. 33’x 33’ or 22’ x 44’ structural grid
- Vibration Sensitivity – Shorter spans and Isolation from vibration loads.
- 16’ floor height
- Varied equipment footprints and height requirements
- Long span / Column free for maximum flexibility
- High-Bay clearance – 20’ minimum
- Forklift / Gantry service
- Varied foundation requirements: Heavy equipment loads, Isolated slabs, Pits. Ground Floor
- Building services: electrical, cooling (space and equipment), air, hydraulic, chilled water etc.
- Adjacent to support spaces.
- Shipping and Receiving access.
FLEXIBLE FURNITURE SYSTEM
GRID + CORE + SHELL
ECOLOGY + NATURE + SMART BUILDING
KIT OF PARTS
PANELIZED EXTERIOR WALL